This is just a quick post to share an idea for breakfast. This is one of my favorites:
- homemade sourdough bread
- homegrown pea micro greens
- homegrown sunflower microgreens
- 1 Wholly Guacamole singles pack
You don’t have to grow your own greens or make your own bread. Here are a few tips on making this at home…
- buy micro greens or sprouts in the produce department in your local grocery store
- buy sourdough at a local bakery or in the bakery section of your grocery store. The fewer ingredients the better. (5 or fewer is best). Made in store is best. Avoid fillers or preservatives whenever possible. DO NOT buy bread from the bread aisle. There are just too many bad things in those.
- Wholly guacamole is readily available in all national grocery chains. I like the singles packs. I can’t eat the bigger cartons before it turns brown and goes bad. The ingredients are clean:
- Hass Avocados, Distilled Vinegar, Contains 2% Or Less of Water, Jalapeño Peppers, Salt, Dehydrated Onion, Granulated Garlic.
Avoid refined foods and sugary breakfast cereal. Whole food meals don’t have to be complicated. This was faster to put together than going through a drive thru, not to mention cheaper and healthier.